Therapeutic Boarding School for Girls Offering Anxiety Relief for Arizona Girls
A therapeutic boarding school like Evangelhouse anxiety treatment center for girls from Arizona can be instrumental in helping teen girls overcome anxiety due to several key reasons. Firstly, schools like Evangelhouse offer a structured and supportive environment that is specifically designed to address the emotional, behavioral, and academic needs of students with anxiety. The integration of therapy and education allows girls to receive comprehensive support and develop coping strategies while progressing academically.
At Evangelhouse anxiety treatment center for girls from Arizona, the presence of trained and compassionate staff, including therapists and counselors, provides guidance and individualized attention to address the underlying causes of anxiety and teach effective coping skills. The therapeutic boarding school setting also fosters a sense of community among students, allowing them to connect with peers who may share similar experiences and provide support.
By creating a nurturing and growth-focused environment, therapeutic boarding schools like Evangelhouse empower teen girls to develop resilience, challenge anxious thoughts and behaviors, and ultimately overcome anxiety.
Arizona Info on Teen Therapy Issues
- Nearly 16% of Arizona youth – higher than the national average of 13.8% – have had at least one major depressive episode within the past year.
- 7.59% of teens in Arizona have used drugs and 7.53% of teens in Arizona have consumed alcohol.
- One out of five girls ages twelve to seventeen had experienced major depression within the last year.
- 8.9 percent of teens experiment with drugs every month.
- 16.4 percent of teens abuse alcohol
- 9.5 percent engage in binge drinking
- 7.7 percent of children between 4 and 17 are diagnosed with ADHD every year.
- 10.3% of children aged 3-17 years (approximately 4.4 million) have diagnosed anxiety or depression. Diagnoses of depression and anxiety are more common with increased age.
You can also find local behavioral health resources here: https://www.azahcccs.gov/Members/BehavioralHealthServices/
Arizona Suicide Prevention Coalition
Links to statewide resources.