Why Work at Evangelhouse?
Evangelhouse Christian Therapeutic Boarding School is a dynamic ministry that recruits talented and gifted professionals who can contribute to our vision. We seek those who have prepared themselves for ministry through college education and professional training. Likewise, candidates have worked with teens and families through church or campus ministry. Evangelhouse offers highly competitive salaries and abundant benefit packages for employees.
The benefits of working at Evangelhouse include:
- When it comes to Christian-based residential treatment for adolescent and teen girls, Evangelhouse is regarded as the industry pioneer.
- We are certified for field instruction with Baylor University School of Social Work, Tulane School of Social Work, Louisiana State University School of Social Work, The University of Louisiana at Lafayette, and Purdue Global.
- Due to our small size, low staff-to-student ratios, and smaller caseloads. you will have opportunities to develop authentic relationships with our students beyond the parameters of normal therapy and programming.
- Every new hire goes through a rigorous training process and has opportunities to advance that training. Every year, we provide approximately 10-20 hours of training for our staff.
- Benefits and compensation packages that are competitive.
- Free meals while working.