Best Setting for Trauma Treatment is Evangelhouse Christian Academy
At Evangelhouse trauma treatment center for North Dakota girls, we know that when a teenage girl has experienced trauma, it can be challenging for her to recover without specialized support and care. A girls-only Christian residential treatment center like Evangelhouse trauma treatment center for North Dakota girls can provide the best place for her to receive the help she needs.
First and foremost, Evangelhouse trauma treatment center for North Dakota girls offers a safe and supportive environment for teenage girls to heal from their trauma. Girls who have experienced trauma often struggle with feelings of shame, guilt, and low self-esteem, making it difficult for them to trust others and share their experiences. At Evangelhouse girls-only Christian residential treatment center, girls find a community of peers and staff who understand what they are going through and can offer a safe space for them to explore their emotions and work through their trauma.
Evangelhouse offers a faith-based approach to treatment that can be especially beneficial for girls who are struggling with trauma. Many girls who have experienced trauma find comfort and solace in their faith, and incorporating faith-based practices into their treatment can help them find hope and healing. A Christian residential treatment center like Evangelhouse can offer spiritual guidance, prayer, and scripture-based teachings that can help girls connect with their faith and find strength in their beliefs.
Additionally, a girls-only Christian residential treatment center like Evangelhouse offers specialized trauma treatment programs that are tailored to the unique needs of each individual. These programs may include evidence-based therapies such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), as well as faith-based therapies such as prayer and spiritual counseling. By combining evidence-based and faith-based approaches to treatment, girls-only Christian residential treatment centers can offer a more comprehensive and personalized approach to healing from trauma.
Evangelhouse is the ideal place to treat trauma in teenage girls. By offering a safe and supportive environment, a faith-based approach to treatment, specialized trauma treatment programs, and a supportive community, Evangelhouse can offer a comprehensive and personalized approach to healing from trauma. While it may be difficult for parents to consider sending their daughter away for treatment, Evangelhouse can provide the specialized care and support she needs to recover and thrive.
Girls That Need a Trauma Treatment Center in North Dakota
- In 2016, an estimated 17% of adults aged 18 and older (about 99,199 people) in North Dakota met the criteria for any mental illness in the past year. This is less than the national annual average (18.3%) .
- A total of 4.0% of North Dakota adults aged 18 or over (about 23,454 people) in 2016 had a serious mental illness (SMI) in the past year; this figure is similar to the corresponding national annual average percentage (4.1%).
- The estimated 83% of adults in North Dakota with no diagnosed mental health condition includes, among others, individuals with undiagnosed mental health challenges and individuals who could benefit from primary prevention and early intervention strategies.
- 8.9 percent of teen girls in North Dakota experiment with drugs every month.
- 16.4 percent of teen girls in North Dakota abuse alcohol.
- 9.5 percent of teen girls engage in binge drinking.