Behavioral Healthcare Center for Troubled Christian Girls
Evangelhouse Behavioral Healthcare Center for troubled girls from Ohio receives a diverse range of teenage girls that include students with learning difficulties, attention deficits, or trauma-related emotional illnesses. Evangelhouse Behavioral Healthcare Center for Ohio girls is willing to open its door to help any teenage girl suffering emotionally and academically. Our students may have been turned away from other school settings, but if your daughter can benefit from our program then we will work with you. It is our goal to offer a traditional, academic program that is demanding while addressing our residents emotionally.
Our pride and delight are our children. We become the parents kids deserve when we have that immediate connection when they are firstborn. We have always loved them unconditionally. No of their age, they are our world and demand our attention.
We still have a duty to make sure that our kids are safe, both from themselves and others as they become older and begin to mature into adults. The teen years may be particularly trying for both you and your child. They are starting high school, undergoing physical changes, getting to know new people, and figuring out how to fit into society. Ultimately, at Evangelhouse Behavioral Healthcare Center for troubled girls from Ohio, we aim to help our residents live productively, successfully, and confidently by applying the coping skills they have gained here.
Notably, we meet our students where they are. Our academic approach is to create an individualized academic plan that defines the academic targets, and assists with their learning and therapeutic process.
Evangelhouse Behavioral Healthcare Center for troubled girls from Ohio is a fully approved academic institution that can help students enhance their self-esteem, and self-efficacy, and become lifelong learners. While it is a fact that all pupils can learn; we recognize that some students need emotional and individualized support from their learning community to achieve their goals.
One great advantage of attending Evangelhouse Behavioral Healthcare Center for troubled girls from Ohio is our smaller class size which allows for greater personalized attention. This also allows for more hands-on, experiential learning to occur. We believe our students gain a richer, more meaningful learning experience when they are able to use appropriate learning tools in the field. Another benefit to our program is that our academic curriculum runs year-round. This calendar lends itself well to filling in the gaps your child may have missed in their previous academic experience. When your daughter completes her academic program at Evangelhouse Christian Academy she will attend a graduation ceremony and receive an accredited diploma. A benefit of receiving an accredited diploma is that our students may transfer credits if applicable.
Ohio Girls That Need a Behavioral Healthcare Center
- A new national report found that nearly 25% of Ohio residents are experiencing mental health issues (Source: “Mental health issues affect nearly 25% of Ohio adults,” Axios Columbus, Nov. 9).
- According to nonprofit Mental Health America’s annual mental health rankings, Ohio slid from 11th to 25th in the nation, meaning the situation dramatically worsened year-over-year.
- In fact, Ohio had the third-worst decline in mental health rankings in the nation. The report measures the prevalence of issues as well as access to health care.21% of youth (12-17) in the U.S. experience a severe mental health disorder at some time in their life.
- In Ohio, approximately 50% of girls age 14 and older with a mental illness drop out of high school.
- One out of five girls ages 12 to 17 had experienced major depression within the last year.
- 8.9 percent of teen girls experiment with drugs every month.