Behavioral Health with Christian Influences 24/7
The strength of the Evangelhouse Christian Behavioral Healthcare Center for girls from Pennsylvania program is based on our ability to establish a supportive community environment for your daughter. Each staff member is responsible for leading comparable-aged girls on similar topics that are formed based on the unique emotional needs your daughter presents. These communities aim to be more like a family, with more warmth and acceptance.
The teenage years may be perplexing and demanding. Teenagers may want freedom, but they also want to fit in. While they may be far from their parents, they nonetheless seek guidance as they deal with important issues and moral dilemmas. Some teenagers may make wiser judgments, particularly when it comes to moral choices if they have a feeling of spirituality and a belief in a higher power. This is why Christian influences are so important during the teenage years, and at Evangelhouse Christian Behavioral Healthcare Center for girls from Pennsylvania, we can provide these positive influences around the clock.
Did you know?
- Only 8% of US youths who claimed to be Christians actually exhibit the attitudes and behaviors of devout followers of Christ.
- Of Christian teenagers, 46% have never read the Bible.
- 58% of Christian teens believe they don’t have a responsibility to share their faith.
Evangelhouse Christian Behavioral Healthcare Center for girls from Pennsylvania emphasizes and promotes community service. There are many benefits that our students receive by participating in this aspect of the program. One benefit is learning by doing to develop strong working relationships. While students are giving back to their communities, they are learning how to become responsible and respectful. They grow to understand that teamwork is established on the basis of trust in that each individual promises to deliver on their responsibilities to the program.
Your daughter will benefit by living in a structured community at Evangelhouse Christian Behavioral Healthcare Center for girls from Pennsylvania. Part of the experience of this community is becoming a member of positive peer culture. Receiving helpful feedback from her peers will be helpful to your daughter as she learns to work with her peer group to overcome challenges. When your daughter experiences positive connections with her peers, it will foster her positive self-esteem and image.
The culture of Evangelhouse Christian Behavioral Healthcare Center for girls from Pennsylvania mandates that every member of the peer group has a responsibility for their own welfare as well as for the welfare of the group. Our staff provides a safe setting where your daughter is encouraged to share emotional issues. Prior to the therapy session, the group will establish norms and expectations and then come to an agreement on how to enforce them.
Pennsylvania Girls Who Need A Behavioral Healthcare Center
- 39.8% of teen girls in Pennsylvania reported symptoms of anxiety or depression.
- 25.7% of teen girls in Pennsylvania were unable to get needed counseling or therapy.
- In Pennsylvania, 447,000 adults have a serious mental illness.
- 98,000 Pennsylvanians age 12–17 have depression.
- 9.5 percent of teen girls engage in binge drinking.
- 10.3% of girls aged 3-17 years (approximately 4.4 million) have diagnosed anxiety or depression. Diagnoses of depression and anxiety in girls are more common with increased age.