Girls Behavioral Healthcare Center: Why Enroll?
We recognize that seeking full-time assistance for your Wisconsin daughter is the last resort in a protracted and trying process. At Evangelhouse Behavioral Healthcare Center for Wisconsin girls, we want you to know that you are no longer forced to go through it alone. As we accept girls from across the US and around the world, your daughter doesn’t have to be constrained by location in order to locate the right program for her requirements.
Enrolling in a Christian therapeutic school for girls like Evangelhouse can be a life-changing experience for those who are struggling with emotional, behavioral, or mental health issues. Evangelhouse offers a unique combination of academic, spiritual, and therapeutic programs that can help girls overcome their challenges and build a strong foundation for a successful future.
One of the main advantages of enrolling in Evangelhouse is the emphasis on faith-based education. We incorporate Christian teachings and values into their curriculum, creating a supportive and nurturing environment for students to grow spiritually. Students can explore their faith and develop a deeper understanding of their relationship with God, which can provide comfort and guidance during difficult times.
We’ve discovered that many teenage girls do better in a brand-new setting for a variety of reasons, including:
- Teen girls might start again with new difficulties in previously unfamiliar environments.
- Teen girls are guided in reinventing themselves and discovering who they truly want to be by supportive peers and loving mentors.
- Parents and teen girls enjoy a reprieve from the usual conflict over authority and discipline.
- Distance helps preserve beneficial changes and build connections.
- Teen girls dissociate from bad social groups and previous behaviors when placed in an altogether new setting.
The Behavioral Healthcare Center for Wisconsin girls with any form of behavioral, emotional, or mental health condition is a specialized teen treatment program with knowledgeable professionals. At Evangelhouse behavioral healthcare center for girls, we focus on girls only, grades 6-12 only, and we administer CBT and DBT therapy in group and individual setting. Our treatment focus includes, but is not limited to, trauma, depression, acting out, social and academic problems.
Statistics on Girls That Need a Behavioral Healthcare Center in Wisconsin
- An annual report by the Wisconsin Office of Children’s Mental Health indicates about 50% more teen girls ages 4-17 were treated in emergency rooms for suicide attempts last year, compared to 2020. It’s a spike the director of the National Alliance for Mental Health of the Fox Valley said sadly, isn’t all that surprising as depression and anxiety rates are significantly higher for them than any other demographic.
- The report also found 29% of Wisconsin high school students felt sad or hopeless.
- In Wisconsin, approximately 50% of girls age 14 and older with a mental illness drop out of high school.
- One out of five girls ages 12 to 17 had experienced major depression within the last year.
- 8.9 percent of teen girls experiment with drugs every month.
- 16.4 percent of teen girls abuse alcohol.