Holistic Approach to Trauma Treatment for Wisconsin Girls
At Evangelhouse trauma treatment center for Wisconsin girls, we have seen first-hand how trauma can have a profound and long-lasting impact on a girl’s mental and emotional health. This is especially true for younger girls. For those who subscribe to Christian beliefs, a girls-only Christian residential treatment center like Evangelhouse can be an ideal place to treat trauma.
If you are considering admission into a girls-only Christian residential treatment center for your daughter, please know that Evangelhouse provides a safe and supportive environment for young girls to heal from their trauma. Girls who have experienced trauma may struggle with feelings of shame and isolation and may find it difficult to trust others. In a girls-only environment, they are surrounded by peers and staff who understand their experiences and can provide a supportive community. The residential aspect of the treatment center ensures that girls are in a safe and controlled environment, allowing them to focus on their healing without distractions or outside influences.
Evangelhouse trauma treatment center for Wisconsin girls provides a faith-based approach to trauma treatment. Trauma can challenge a person’s faith and leave them feeling spiritually disconnected. By integrating Christian teachings and values into the treatment program, girls can explore their spirituality and find comfort and healing in their faith. The use of Christian teachings and principles can help girls find meaning and purpose in their experiences and provide a sense of hope and resilience.
Additionally, Evangelhouse trauma treatment center for Wisconsin girls provides a long-term solution to trauma treatment. Trauma is a complex issue that requires intensive and sustained treatment. A residential treatment center like Evangelhouse provides girls with the time and resources they need to fully heal and develop the skills and coping mechanisms necessary to manage their trauma. The structured environment and comprehensive treatment approach ensure that girls receive the support and guidance they need to make meaningful progress in their healing journey.
By providing a safe and supportive environment, a faith-based approach to treatment, specialized trauma treatment programs, a holistic approach to wellness, and a long-term solution, Evangelhouse can help young girls heal from their trauma and lead fulfilling and meaningful lives.
Statistics on Girls That Need a Trauma Treatment Center in Wisconsin
- An annual report by the Wisconsin Office of Children’s Mental Health indicates about 50% more teen girls ages 4-17 were treated in emergency rooms for suicide attempts last year, compared to 2020. It’s a spike the director of the National Alliance for Mental Health of the Fox Valley said sadly, isn’t all that surprising as depression and anxiety rates are significantly higher for them than any other demographic.
- The report also found 29% of Wisconsin high school students felt sad or hopeless.
- In Wisconsin, approximately 50% of girls age 14 and older with a mental illness drop out of high school.
- One out of five girls ages 12 to 17 had experienced major depression within the last year.
- 8.9 percent of teen girls experiment with drugs every month.
- 16.4 percent of teen girls abuse alcohol.